Utilizing the same principles and strategies that have been successful for TDM on a national scale, TDM Local Search is helping small businesses increase website traffic by improving natural search rankings. We show our clients success by enhancing website visits, calls, leads, inquiries, pop-ins, and ultimately sales.
No longer are local businesses being found by traditional marketing methods such as phone books, magazines, tv, and radio. Increasingly, customers are relying on the internet to find what they’re looking for prior to making a buying decision – whether just for dinner or a new car. TDM Local can get our clients in front of those buyers.
Optimizing your site is still important but as Google continues to change the landscape for Local Search, ask yourself the following:
- Is your Google My Business Listing optimized to its fullest potential?
- Do you know what major citations to go after and what citations matter in your niche?
- How important is Facebook and Social Signals overall for Local Search?
- Are you using schema markup properly?
- What is important TODAY in regards to on-site optimization?
- What is the best way to get reviews and not annoy everyone?
- Why is NAP so important today?
- Is content still important?
- Is your website on a search friendly platform?
Due to overall poor information that most local businesses receive, we have specialized local search representatives available to talk with you about the proper procedures to follow to get your site visible online.